Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's My First Day...

Don't have any idea at all what will be my blog is all about. I just got interested while I'm surfing the internet and incidentally enter to this site. Well, it was two years ago when I decided to creat my own blog after watching from a television featuring about blogging. We don't have internet connection that time in our home, so I need to spent in the internet cafe and spend more than a hundred peso (php) which is enough to purchase for a hamburger from a fast food chain.

Before I forget, I just want to provide you some ideas regarding my personality and hobbies in life. Right now, I'm currently working from a hospital located here in Cavite, Philippines as a Chief Respiratory Therapist from cardiopulmonary department.

Most of the times, we encountered different patients with different cases starting from a normal cases up to an ending life cases.

Aside from my hospital job, after I got into our home, I need to care for our different kinds of pets. We have more than a hundred Hamsters with different varieties. We also have birds with different kinds as well. And a fish and a pair of Peruvian.

Last but not the least, I also have my wife who is always ready to provide all my needs when I'm at home. Well, that's it... 'til next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment